Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Videos galore!

Alright, I promised videos, so you shall have videos. I have so many other stories to tell, but they will have to wait for the videos. We have had a busy week, which involved another train ride to London, a first time in a jolly jumper, a visit to every classroom at Byron Woods Montessori, some quality time with Granny, Papa, Aunt Sharon, Grandma, Grandpa, Great-Grandma Buchanan, and Great-Grandma Howard and Great-Grandpa, and so much more. And last night we celebrated Ada's five month birthday with yet another beer. This month, however, Ada is showing much more interest in her monthly beer, as can be seen here:

Ada's five month birthday

And onto the videos. The first one was taken a month ago now, but it shows how much Ada enjoys her new gymini. I would say quite a lot.



The next video is Ada showing off her motor boatin' skills, although she has lessened the amount of time spent on this fun activity recently. The sound is a little out of sync from the video, but you'll get the idea.



Next: Ada and I playing peek with a scarf. Warning: A very cute but very naked baby is shown in this video.



This one was taken at Chris and Heather Ann's place and it shows Ada playing tug of war with one of their cats, Dune. I call this one Ada vs. Dune.



This next one is pretty exciting. It shows Ada sitting up on her own (for a short time, granted). My mum just happened to be making a video of her just as she first succeeded, but you'll see her get distracted from smiling at my mum talking to her. Timber!



Okay. This last one is my absolute favourite. I guarantee that you will be watching this video many many times. I'm singing "When You're Smiling" to her (yet another 1920s song I regularly sing to her), and, well, you just have to see it. So - enjoy!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a sweetie-pie! Thanks so much for posting the videos, Linda. The last one in particular is just precious :)

12:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

omigod she can sit! Well, almost! That's pretty exciting! I wish phone lines in England weren't so behind the times and I could see her in real timeā€¦ it's been nearly two months!

All these sentences in in an exclamation mark!

Love, Melissa!

10:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home