Wednesday, November 15, 2006

What do Ada and Dweezil Zappa have in common?

Since the most famous person that I share my birthday (April 20) with is a person who is widely known to be synonymous with evil (that being Adolf Hitler), I was interested in who Ada shares a birthday with. I found out that she shares it with quite an interesting collection of people. Included are an infamous outlaw, a legendary comic, a 60s blonde bombshell, the ex-girlfriend of both Marilyn Manson and Howard Stern, the lead singer of a famous English rock band, as well as a guy named Dweezil. As I said, quite a collection.

Another reason that my interest in famous birthdays piqued was the result of Ada provoking strangers to talk to me. Her extreme cuteness is too irresistible, you see. I love it - you get to meet the most interesting people. I ended up having an extended conversation with a gentleman on the subway about his collections, which included autographs. He organizes them by birth date, which now means that he has the impressive ability to tell most people which famous person you share your birthday with. I stumped him with Ada's birthday. Apparently he doesn't have the autograph of Dweezil Zappa.

I've been playing more with YouTube, and I now have a couple more videos available. If you're interested, you can see the first time I captured Ada's beautiful smile on video. I took me 2 weeks to finally get, and has resulted in way too many videos of Ada frowning at me as I talk in a way-too-high-pitched voice saying "Hello Ada! Let's see your smile! That's a good girl!" It's amazing how quickly "motherese" sets in once you have your own baby. Scary, but true. The following also contains annoying mother-blabber, but if you want to see Ada dancing (aka kicking her feet) and giving cheeky smiles, then you will have to suffer through it.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ohhhhh, look at those thighs. Delicious!!!!

xoxo

Pam

10:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home