Thursday, November 23, 2006

She's going to hate me for doing this when she's 15...

The following is a video that I made when I was visiting my family in London. My mum and sister were playing with Ada, and I was enjoying watching my mum interact with Ada and didn't think a picture would be enough, so I switched the camera to video but didn't tell my mum and sister. It's all cute and cuddly until the near the end, when Ada decided to put in her own two cents worth. I put this on YouTube yesterday, and already there have been over 300 hits. All I have to say is that, you may not believe it (and my sister didn't, as you will see), but it honestly was the baby.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

well granny the wee yin takes after you in the wind department.she's beautiful. have a lovely christmas with all the family. love your wee scottish friend sharon and family.

4:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home