Monday, October 23, 2006

Finally!


Ada
Originally uploaded by jfuerth.
As promised, I am going to keep this blog for all of our wonderful family and friends, so you can keep updated on the life and times of Ada Helen Fuerth. My plan is to write stories about Ada, motherhood, and life in general, as well as to post updated pictures of our new family. I want to use this as an opportunity to share my experiences and images of my new life with Ada, and so that our families and friends that live too far away to see regularly can follow along.

Special thanks to Heather Ann who designed this page and has been helping me (and will continue to help!) with creating this blog.

Enjoy!

1 Comments:

Blogger hylaride said...

Now I can make snarky comments that will come back to haunt me 40 years from now when I'm old and weak and she's kick ass strong! My ass'll be grass!

11:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home